Monday, June 28, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Friends!

I write to APOLOGIZE for my lack of putting anything on this website. It turns out that "blogging on the go" is a lot harder when you lack a computer and/or consistent access to wi-fi, both of which have been the case for me.

I marched down to the UChicago Center in Paris today, my former digs when I studied abroad, ready to type up all my exciting blog posts I've hand-written, and upload my many snazzy pictures. Upon arriving I realized that I forgot a) my notebook containing all my blog posts, and b) my camera uploading cord. Guys, I swear I'm responsible enough to be trekking across Europe for 7 weeks.

Anywho, the plan is to return tomorrow (I need to say hey to Sylvie anyway!), and proceed then. Until then, I realized I never posted my full trajectory on here, and now might be as good a time as any to get that done. To be fair, this itinerary wasn't really finalized until today, anyway, and Italy is still a work-in-progress.

And so:

Paris (with Kate Schnak, then solo, then with Nathan and his high school friend, Bridget)
June 16 - 30

Brussels and Bruges (with Nathan and Bridget)
June 30 - July 1

Amsterdam (with Nathan and Bridget)
July 1 - 6

Rome (solo, then with Kate Dries and Amulya)
July 9 - 12

Florence/Firenze (Kate + Amulya)
July 12-13

Venice (Kate + Amulya)
July 13-14

Naples/Pompeii (Kate + Amulya)
July 15-16

Berlin (with Kate)
July 16-19

Prague (Kate + Amulya)
July 19-23

Budapest (Kate + Amulya)
July 23-27

Istanbul (Kate + Amulya)
July 27 - August 2

aaaand because it wouldn't be Jessie if I didn't make at least one hilariously heinous error, BACK to...

Budapest. To fly home on August 3. Presumably after this trip, I will never confuse Budapest, Hungary or Istanbul, Turkey ever again. To my dear 8th grade geography teacher, Mrs. Fisher: I am so sorry.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment